Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday

I keep thinking it is Wednesday but it is only Tuesday! Last night was slightly better. Avery was pretty hostile towards Ainsley when she started her crying. Both Ainsley and I were hit with toys so Avery was put in her crib for a "time out". It took several hours to get Ainsley to sleep but From 11pm until 5:30am she slept! I slept most of that time-- around 4am I started worrying about her but she finally ate and was wide awake for a while. I hope this is our new schedule. I was able to take a shower while she sat in her bouncy chair..ate my breakfast while holding her and even hung out with her for a bit before she fussed to go to sleep again. She was asleep by 7am and woke again at 10:30am. Nice!

My current week-to-date task schedule looks like this now:

Sunday: Church, prepare for the open house (which means I'll catch up on any cleaning I wasn't able to do during the week) and rest!

Monday: Craft day and scrub bathrooms.

Tuesday: Clean bedrooms, wash bedding and catch up on laundry (I basically do a load of diapers per day and a load of wet nursing clothes plus baby clothes=2 loads per day).

I had planned *again* to leave the house but it probably wont happen. So far the house is actually clean. I could stand to dust a little bit but I will save that for Sunday. I've showered every day and Avy has had her bath every day (except today so far). Ainsley needs a bath so I think the next awake period she has I better tackle that. UGH!

This roller coaster ride is quite interesting. I just wish I could see people more often and that Avery would get to interact with kids more often...maybe in the future. This awful winter season has already kept people home sick from playdates!

No comments: