Monday, December 13, 2010

Tot School: Our Second Week


We are still getting into a routine at our house...not just a Tot School routine but a newborn routine! I really enjoy connecting with Avery during the Tot School activities. We've been reading books before and after our activities. She has enjoyed matching activities. She is really helpful at matching socks so I printed the winter trees this week off Tot School.

I'm completely without a real camera so these photos are from my phone. We started off with the tree matching. The second photos is Avery cleaning up this activity...she says, "I'm buying them" as she swipes them across the table and hands them to me like a cashier at Target.





We picked up a laminator at Target...the same brand (Scotch) as suggested at Tot School but it was $11 less than on Amazon UNTIL today...and it is on sale for less than $20. Oh well...I am still happy I picked it up so we could laminate Frosty! Avy loves putting buttons on this guy and naming her shapes.





We printed a few of the booklet activities for Christmas...the candy cane booklet, the symbols of Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus. She likes the pictures and listens but I think there are more words than photos to keep her engaged so these weren't her favorite yet.

1 comment:

The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

So glad you guys are doing this! I bet Avy loves it! :)