Monday, November 24, 2008

Its official...

I am having a baby..soon. LOL! 

I've been feeling really sick the past week or so- like the flu but not really..just the aches and pains and tiredness. Today we confirmed that Avery has dropped and according to our midwife..her head is "wayyyy down there". There's been a few other pre-pre-labor symptoms too so I'm not able to leave town. Yay..sort of. 

We toured the maternity ward last night so that Stephen would know how to get around. I started getting sweaty palms and almost cried...I guess you could say I started to get scared. 

Anyway, the midwife said I'm doing what I need to be doing to have the baby very soon. 

2 comments:

Torres is the last name... said...

I am so excited...I really just can't hide it! :)

I am planning on a trip up there the firs of January!! Can't wait to meet Miss Ave!!! :)

OH did I tell you how excited I am! :)

Sarah said...

Sweet- I am excited to see you!! I'll have Pumpkin Spice coffee for when you are here. :)