Thursday, November 13, 2008

Time Flies!

Man- I cannot believe it is November 13th already! This past year has FLOWN by. There are times when I really appreciate the time flying but then there are times when it scares me. I don't feel old or anything but I just don't want time to continually "speed up" as I get older. I have so many things that I want to get done but I can't seem to find the time. I know we all feel like that all the time. Its just aggravating as I work from home and you would think I would have more time to do all that stuff...but sadly, I don't. 

There just always seems to be something that interrupts my "to do list". For instance, yesterday I had planned on only doing one thing after I finished my work for the day but I got interrupted with 2 light bulbs burning out, running out of milk and needing to get more Tums. So that seems like it would just take 20 minutes but it ended up taking 3 hours.  Why? Well- because I can't just go to the store. I have to pick up everything that I had on my list from previous "to do lists" and  I always have to shop the clearance stuff..because "I'm already there". Anyway- having an endless list of "to do's" is probably a good sign that you are making the most of your time but I just wonder what else I could be doing if I didn't task myself with so much piddly junk. 


1 comment:

JRev said...

I think HyVee has online shopping and they will deliever it to your home. You can save some time that way :)
we miss ya.