Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You know what is good?

A dog, a cup of tea, a good magazine and the hint of fall in the air. Maybe I'm crazy but today felt like fall was finally on its way. Since I moved into my new home this has been the first day cool enough to open the windows. My lazy pup Brock is have sleeping slash dazing off out the window next to me on the couch while I read a magazine and drink some tea. I love the magazine "Fit Pregnancy". It hasn't really helped me stay fit because it gives me an excuse to sit on the couch some more but the articles are informative and its talking about fall. What more could I want? 

In case you didn't know it my favorite time of the year is fall. I can't say that I would want it to be fall year-round because I love the transition. There are moments in the end of summer that you can tell fall is just waiting to poke through. Those are the days I love. Why fall? The weather is perfect, I love football and MARCHING BAND!!! Oh and Pumpkin Spice lattes, leaves and all the colors. You might think I'm crazy but I'd love to have a Halloween-themed baby shower. HA HA! Oh well, I'll settle for soup and pumpkin spiced coffee instead. How's that sound? 

1 comment:

Torres is the last name... said...

Man I'm so dumb, I'm reading your blog and I about teared up. I miss Des Moines! I love where I'm at but I miss being there. Caribou runs with you! Sharing good tea's! I ran through my head the smell of fall and Des Moines came through my mind.