Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pregnancy hormones=bipolar

I know I'm not licensed in psychology or anything but I think the 8 years of studying it should qualify me to diagnose myself. Right? 

So yesterday (as my blog supports) I felt perfectly happy. Probably happier than I had felt in a long time. Today I woke up fine but as the day progressed I nearly felt depressed. I know I'm not depressed as I have been reading about the pregnancy mood-swings. I just haven't experienced them until recently. Let me tell you something about mood-swings...they are NO joke. I never imagined they would be this severe. Nothing makes a person go from super happy to incredibly sad within 24 hours except bi-polar disorder...and now of course I can say pregnancy falls into that category too. Man...I just can't wait to be myself again. 

I've literally spent the day thinking that life is going in completely the wrong direction and nothing is working out in a positive manner. We'll see what tomorrow brings...

No comments: