Thursday, September 6, 2012

StitchFix #4--Oops, I did it again?

Somehow a 4th Fix arrived. I guess I didn't cancel appropriately or something--but I thought it was a "click to order" program.

Oh well, I actually found a few things I may keep!

Let me know what you think!

Item #1 MM Couture Dress: Day to night Lani One Shoulder Mosaic Dress $95. I kind of like this one but what do you think about it as far as being my style?

Item #1
Item #2
Item #2 Viereck Dress: Cocktail Dress Moretti Flutter Sleeve Layer Dress $132
Boy this one is fun to put on and for about 10 seconds I felt super hot...even with the extra flappy stuff going on. I am wearing shorts in this just because I'm not tan...I think with tights I could actually wear this short thing! But I'm not keeping it--I don't really have any cocktail parties to attend.
Item #2 Another view
Item #3

 Item #3 Tulle Top: Cami/Tank Raleigh Double layer printed tank $50 Same brand as a top I kept from my Tog+Porter box. I think I may keep it- what do you think? They also sent a Item #4 Tulle bandeau that I LOVE. I have been needing a strapless/racerback option and I really found this one affordable and comfortable for $30. No picture of course! Tulle is a designer I may have to go find and see what else I may like!
Item #5

Item #5 Lucca Couture Top: Sweater Kiernan Long Sleeve Loose Sweater $75. I realize this is supposed to be loose but I feel like it is super wide and awkward to wear. It fits like a football jersey. Perhaps if it were mulleted or something I'd like it. I also don't like the pattern. Ick...
 

2 comments:

S.K. said...

I LOVE it when you do these :) it's so fun! First, I think it's hilarious that you're scowling in the one you don't like. Not fair! Lol and honestly I LOVE every single one on You this time. #1 is adorable and I'm not very good at following this rule but I believe anything can become your style if you wear it!! #2 is actually my least favorite but after seeing the side view I like it better. You do look hot! Are you sure you've had two kids? #3 I definitely like. And #5 if you put a tighter fitting light weight cute white, offwhite, or black shirt underneath it with cute jeans and some flirty kitten heels, I think it would be adorable! -Shari :) ps miss you.

Sarah said...

Kitten heels, you mean the pink fuzzy kind sold by the bath robes? Ha I can no longer walk in heels. My feet got too much rest wearing flats for two pregnancies. Thanks for the feedback. I think everyone should try Tog+Porter at least once a year. Save all your clearance bin dollars and buy just a few good pieces.