Sunday, September 7, 2008

Traded My Name In!

I don't even know what to say first! This weekend was great. I am so happy to have visited my friends at their new home in Indiana. As if seeing the two coolest people ever wasn't enough- I also traded my last name in. Yup- Stephen and I got married and I couldn't be happier. It's pretty crazy the way things in life line up. It is so clear that "chance" or "fate" have nothing to do with it. Fate could not be so perfect as to put things in my life the way that they have been placed over the past 9 months...it is clearly God at work around me and my new family. 

I feel really blessed to not only have the couple I look up to the most be present at my wedding, but to actually be married by one of them. Both my husband and I could not have asked for a better day to solidify our commitment to each other. 

 

1 comment:

JRev said...

Congrats on being married!